Best questions and answers to Search Engline Results Page optimization
What’s a SERP?
Search Engine Results Pages (SERP) are the webpages shown in Google. SERP are listings returned by the search engine so the the pages may also contain other results such as advertisements and others.
How to improve my SERP?
- Check Your DA or also called the Domain Authority. Domain authority is an important number which shows essentially how you can expect, perform and rank in the SERPs.
- Link back to your own matching content
- Use Content to Drive more Backlinks.
- Optimize all for the Right and matching Keywords.
- Speed Up Your Site with gtmetrix
- Check the your Website for technical mistakes.
How to increase more organic traffic?
- Optimize for your website content, not only for Google.
- Maintain and doing constant Blogging is the most effective way to increase your organic site traffic.
- Use long tail keywords.
What is digital marketing in SERP?
Its actually an acronym and means for “Search Engine Results Page”. SERPs are website listings that return search results based on a keyword query from a user or customer.